Contact filtering (advanced search)
Search for contacts among your custom fields by adding different filters.
The premise is of course that you have uploaded or collected data about your contacts.
- Go to Contacts up in the the black list
- Select the tab Contacts
- Click on the funnel icon to the right in the search box
- Select which custom field you want to use for your search
- Choose either “Contains” or “Doesn’t contain”
- Type your keyword in the text box
- Click on the turquoise “Add filter“-button
The result of your filtering is now displayed. If you want to add more filters, you can do so.
If you want to do a completely new filtering, you must first CLEAR this filter, that is, remove it.
You can export the result to Excel or export it to a new contact list.
I want to find all women among my contacts who live in Göteborg and were born in the 80s.
This gives three filters:
- gender = woman
- city = Göteborg
- year of birth = 1980-1989
This is how I do it:
Click on the icon to the right in the movie to see the movie in larger format!