A conversion occurs when someone clicks on a link in your mailings that directly leads to a user behavior you deem valuable, such as:
- a purchase of a product in your web shop
- a completed form
- pageview of a valuable page on your site
- a lead-registration
- a download of a product sheet, manual or other document or file.
With Ungapped you can see how many conversions your mailing generates. Simply insert a code snippet on the desired conversion page on your site, and in the mailing’s statistics you’ll see how many conversions your mailing generated.
How do I create a code snippet for conversion tracking?
- Click at the three dots at the top of the page.
- Select Tracking code.
- Copy the code snippet.
- Paste the code snippet in the HTML-code of your conversion page. It must be placed between the <body> and </body>-tags, but not inside another tag.