You can use barcodes for example Swish payment, adding a contact card to the recipient’s address book, a URL, a code, a membership number.
Click on the icon in the lower right to see the film in full screen mode!
- Drag and drop the barcode block somewhere in the email
- Click Replace under the barcode in the right column
- Choose which type of barcode you’d like to use: QR, Aztec, EAN-8 or EAN-13
- Enter the value the barcode should have. (Remove the pre-filled value “ungapped”.)
- Click on the turquoise Insert-button.
The recipient uses the camera or a scanner app in her/his mobile phone to scan the code, or shows the email to some else who scans the barcode.
- A barcode counts as an image, and should therefore have an alternative text!
- If the recipient opens the email in a mobile phone it’s impossible for her/him to scan the barcode with her/his phone :). Therefore you can hide the barcode if the recipient opens the email in a mobile phone.