Call us: 1-800-931-6339 Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder: not yet registered
At the moment, the reminder feature is NOT yet part of the event tool. (It’s coming.)
This means you now have to send reminders manually.
Send an email reminder to those who have received an invitation but have not yet accepted or declined Note! This video has sound.
Click the icon at the far right of the film above to open the film in full screen mode.
- Open the event
- Go to Sign up form in the left column
- Open the registration form by clicking on it’s name
- Click on Sources (the center tab) at the top
- Click on the See all recipients yet to answer the survey-button>
- Export to New list
- Give this contact list a good and logical name, for example ”Reminder – “Seats left” to ”Name of the event”.
- Unfortunately, you now have to make a manual application and manually remove the participants who have the status “Declined” from the above contact list.
- Open the event once more
- Go to Guestlist in the left column
- Filter on status = Declined
- These contacts who have declined you need to manually remove from the contact list.
- Open the event again, and go to Invitations in the left column.
- Create another invitation email. (Yes, that sounds wrong, but do it.)
- Connect your reminder email with your reminder contact list.
- Send it out!
- You’ll find the email statistics for the Reminder inside the event, under Invitations.