Call us: 1-800-931-6339 Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add an auto-response email
It’s possible to add an auto-response email that is automatically sent after a recipient completes a survey – perfect for confirmation-emails, welcome-emails or as a “Thank you”-mailing.
- The auto-response mailing you want to use must have been sent to at least one person (e.g. yourself). A draft mailing cannot be used as an auto-response email.
- In order for this function to work, the survey must contain an email-field + and this question must have Email as default value.
Add an auto-response mailing to your survey
- Open the survey which will include an auto-response email
- Open Settings in the right hand side menu
- Click on “Choose mailing” and select the email to be sent automatically after a survey is completed
- Save by clicking the save icon.
You do not need to have an auto-response email for all surveys.
Required questions »
Create pre-filled fields »
Embed a survey on your website »
Received survey responses »