Call us: 1-800-931-6339 Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
View the last login date on account users
The Account Users page shows all users who have access to the account and the registered email address and their role as user or administrator. Here is also the information about when the user was last logged in.
If you have a subscription with a main account + sub-account, information is displayed on the date of the last login and on which account.
To open the “Account Users” page, do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Click on your name in the upper right of the page
- Click again on the account name under the heading account in the list that appears
- The “Account” page opens -> now select “Account user” in the left menu of the page.
- A list of all users who have access to the account is now displayed.
- For each user, the date of the last login is shown under “Last login” and which account under “Account name”.