Call us: 1-800-931-6339 Email us: email@example.com
Use Google Fonts
2018-11-16 Click on the right icon in the film above to watch the film in full screen.
- Open the survey- or maildraft where you want to use Google Fonts
- Go to Design in the right-column
- Choose Text, Headings or Buttons or a whole Section (for instance Pre-header or Footer) where you want to use Google Fonts
- Activate Use Google Fonts
- Click on the Choose and manage fonts-button
- Select the/those fonts you want to use.
Some fonts can be customized, for exampel with italic or bold.
- Click on the turquoise Done-button when you’re done.
- Your selected font/s is now inserted into your survey/mailing and is ready to be used.
- Choose fallback fonts, ie a webfont that will be shown IF the mail client or browser doesn’t support Google fonts.
- Most mail clients have poor support for Google Fonts. (However, the Google Font is always displayed on the mailing’s web version, and on mobile phones.)
Browsers, however, shouldn’t be a problem, so Google Fonts will work like a charms in surveys.
- Many fonts used in a mailing/survey will make the mailing/survey heavier and can affect the loading time.