Use Google Fonts
Click on the right icon in the film above to watch the film in full screen.
- Open the survey- or maildraft where you want to use Google Fonts
- Go to Design in the right-column
- Choose Text, Headings or Buttons or a whole Section (for instance Pre-header or Footer) where you want to use Google Fonts
- Activate Use Google Fonts
- Click on the Choose and manage fonts-button
- Select the/those fonts you want to use.
Some fonts can be customized, for exampel with italic or bold.
- Click on the turquoise Done-button when you’re done.
- Your selected font/s is now inserted into your survey/mailing and is ready to be used.
- Choose fallback fonts, ie a webfont that will be shown IF the mail client or browser doesn’t support Google fonts.