Save own custom color swatches
You can save up to eight custom color swatches per account (and per user).
Save your own custom color
- Go to Design in the right column and open anything, for instance Background
- Click on the little drop-icon which you find to the right where you choose color
- Enter your color’s hexakod (for instance #d42426), rgb-code (for instance rgb(212, 36, 38)), rgba-code or just choose a color from the color wheel.
- Give your custom color a name.
- Click on Add swatch
- Click on Done when you’re done.
Here’s how to CREATE your own color swatches. Click the right icon on the film above to watch in fullscreen!
Use your own colors
- Open/mark the element where you want to use your own color
- Do as you usually do. You’ll find your own swatches at the bottom. Choose the color you wish to use.
Here’s how to USE your own color swatches. Click the right icon on the film above to watch in fullscreen!