Call us: 1-800-931-6339 Email us: email@example.com
Insert an image border
You can either add a border to an image OR add a frame in the editing tool.
Add a border
- Select the image you want to have a border
- Click the design tab to the top right of the editor
- Select how wide you want your border to be (in pixels)
- Select the style of border you want to use
- Select the color of your border
- To finish click Close.
Add a frame
- Select the image you want to have a border around
- Click on Edit in the right hand column
- Click on Frames
- Select a frame
- Click on Apply
- Click on Save and either overwrite the original image or save as a new image.
Image alignment »
Image margins »
Link an image »
Change image size »